These days I don't get much time to blog. I must admit that I waste a lot of time on facebook. Parenting is quite isolating, and when you do get some time on your hands, you really can't call up friends. All you can do is browse around their facebook profiles and see what they are upto.
But I have decided to cut back on mindless browsing. Especially since time is so precious. And maybe pick up the phone and call a few friends.
1 comment:
I so agree with you on this one. I feel the same and I realized that I was not even catching up on "real" news. My 2010 resolution is to call at least 1 friend once a week and keep in touch with a few others by email at least :). To be fair, I feel that Facebook allows me to keep in touch with friends that I want to stay in touch with but cannot as their "turn" for the phone call never comes!
Post a Comment