Jr gets up an hour before S. I get up with her, nurse her and then I take a shower while she plays around right outside the shower stall. She is usually content playing by herself, and I periodically talk to her as well. Also, these days she has started clapping when we say "Clap-clap-clap, baby clap clap clap". She also gives toys to S (without prompting).
Last Sunday, maybe she didn't want to play by herself. B'coz half-way through my shower, she started crying. And I really couldn't step out of the shower then, so I started saying, "clap-clap-clap, baby, clap-clap-clap". I was hoping that she would get distracted and would stop crying. Well, she immediately did start clapping, but she was crying and clapping. Love you lots my obedient little fiesty baby.
Last Sunday, maybe she didn't want to play by herself. B'coz half-way through my shower, she started crying. And I really couldn't step out of the shower then, so I started saying, "clap-clap-clap, baby, clap-clap-clap". I was hoping that she would get distracted and would stop crying. Well, she immediately did start clapping, but she was crying and clapping. Love you lots my obedient little fiesty baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment