I rotate the kids vegetables, so that they don't get too bored of their favorite things. They have about a couple of favorites(luckily so far their tastes are similar), and overuse of those has brought them down the list periodically. Then they have some not so favorite ones and then the ones which they don't like, but will still eat, and the ones they absolutely won't touch.
Well, today when I picked up Siddhi from school, he tells me right off the bat, "Mama, I didnot eat the avacados. I don't like them.". I said, "But you still need to eat them. You have to become strong". And he was quick to reply, "I want to become strong by eating only my favorite vegetables".
Well, today when I picked up Siddhi from school, he tells me right off the bat, "Mama, I didnot eat the avacados. I don't like them.". I said, "But you still need to eat them. You have to become strong". And he was quick to reply, "I want to become strong by eating only my favorite vegetables".
No comments:
Post a Comment