Monday, March 18, 2013

Standing straight

At home, Siddharth usually sits to pee. We have a pottly liner, a stool ready, and that's how Sanjana has always seen him pee.

On Saturday we go to an Acquarium, and when my boy needed to go pee, me and sanjana also went in. And Sanjana saw him pee standing straight. And she goes, "Oh!".

Then, she probably forgot all about it. Or so I thought.

Later on Sunday we went to a friend's house for dinner. Both the kids needed to go pee. Actually Siddharth wanted to go, and Sanjana said she wanted to go as well. Again, she saw Siddharth pee standing straight. Then when it was her turn to go, she refused to sit. She wanted to stand and pee as well. I was flabbergasted. I was worried she was going to pee all over.. Luckily, I could convince her to sit and pee.

I then said, "Good job, you have become a big girl now". And she corrects me, "No, I am a big boy". :)

 

No comments: