Friday, May 24, 2013

Swim Class Week1

Monday: Sanjana was excited to go to swim class. Got ready and told me she was going to jump in the water. Siddharth wanted to go to his old swim class, he was very reluctant to try out this new place. We go there, and Sanjana cries the whole time. She wants to run and jump, she doesn't want the teacher to hold her. Siddharth actually doesn't cry as much as I had expected him to.

Tuesday: Sanjana is not too happy about going to swim class. She is ready b'coz I promise a surprise treat post-swim. She does fine in the class though. Better than the first day. Siddharth cries much less, actually he cries only halfway through the class. But the teacher surprisingly calms him very quickly. After the class, Siddharth tells me he wants to go swimming everyday.

Wednesday: Sanjana cries when I come to pick her up. She doesn't want to go for swim lessons. I have to convince her. Siddharth cries much less. They both follow instructions really well.

Thursday: Its the same as Wednesday. Siddharth cried more, he wanted Sanjana to swim with him.
Sanjana did not cry at all.

Friday: Both of them did not cry. They were laughing and talking. And listening to the instructor as well.

No comments: