Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Oh Baby!

It was a lazy Saturday. We all were having lunch at home.. and Sanjana suddenly pipes up, "Mama, how am I going to feed my baby?". And I said, "You can either give your baby a bottle or use your breast like I did". She seemed happy to hear that answer, and said, "I will use a bottle".

A few days later, when she was almost sleepy. She woke up and asked me, "Where are all the diapers?".  I said, "You don't need diapers anymore, remember you are a big girl". She goes, "No its for my baby". So I said, "we will get more diapers, don't worry. Go to sleep".

Sometime back, we had Siyona and Shweta over for a playdate. Sanjana loves babying anybody who is younger than her. She showed Siyona all the toys, and showed her where the bathroom was. After they left, she sat on the stairs and said.."Oh, I can't wait to have a baby of my own!".


No comments: