Just a few days away for Vaishutai's 50th birthday.. so I couldn't sleep. I kept silently crying, I thought Sanjana was sleeping next to me.
She looked at my silent tears, and asked me why I was crying. I said nothing. She then prodded, why are you trying to hide it from me?
I said, "I want you to tell me all your dreams, your worries". I don't want you to worry about my problems.
She says, "I am not worried, I want to know why you are crying".
I say to her, "You know I still miss Vaishutai, so I cry". I didn't want to tell her about Vaishutai's upcoming birthday, and how I was sad that she didn't get to celebrate her 50th.
Sanjana then says, "ok, Right Now I am with you, I want you to enjoy that. Think of me being with you".
I was flabbergasted. It touched me to the core. I asked her what made her say it.
Aai always says, "Mulhanchya jibhe var dev astat".
She looked at my silent tears, and asked me why I was crying. I said nothing. She then prodded, why are you trying to hide it from me?
I said, "I want you to tell me all your dreams, your worries". I don't want you to worry about my problems.
She says, "I am not worried, I want to know why you are crying".
I say to her, "You know I still miss Vaishutai, so I cry". I didn't want to tell her about Vaishutai's upcoming birthday, and how I was sad that she didn't get to celebrate her 50th.
Sanjana then says, "ok, Right Now I am with you, I want you to enjoy that. Think of me being with you".
I was flabbergasted. It touched me to the core. I asked her what made her say it.
Aai always says, "Mulhanchya jibhe var dev astat".
No comments:
Post a Comment