Saturday, March 10, 2007

Grasping Life

I am in the bay-area for a week. And it always brings back tonnes of fond memories. When I am in San Diego, I don't really miss the bay-area too much. Especially these days, since I am so much into dance, I actually don't want to even fly to the bay-area or anywhere else for that matter. Well, Bhubhaneshwar is the only exception!

Oh the things I could have done, while I was in the bay-area!! I could have gone to SF atleast once a month, I could have checked out the Palo Alto used book sale, every 3-4 months. I could have gone to Stanford and the Green Library every 15 days. I did do all of these things, but quite sparingly. Its so difficult to appreciate something when you are living, breathing it. To enjoy just being.

R and I check out a new restaurant every Friday. And now that spring is around the corner, we have to get back to our beach run routine. And life is slipping by.

No comments: