I cannot listen to Odissi music anymore. It really hurts. If I see my odissi costume in the wardrobe, I get really angry. I wish I could convince myself that I am going to get back to Odissi. But with a baby and with work, it really is difficult to continue the affair.
You cannot get everything you want in life. And it really is futile chasing something while everything around it falls apart. So here's a farewell to my love. I am glad it was good while it lasted.
3 comments:
is it a clean break Manali?
heard you went for the dance concert on Sunday ;)
Not a clean breakup. Breakup from me dancing. :). Oh but the dance concert, almost made me feel like going back.
I think you should take this as "on a break" thing. Take a sebatical from dancing and go back after 3 years. In fact I would say put something on your calendar to remind you to go back to dancing :)
Post a Comment