Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Happy Holidays

I feel extremely lucky in having found the most amazing set of friends in every phase of my life. I am not sure if they think of me the same way, but I sure am lucky to have found them.

Kindergarten, adolescence, youth, and now motherhood. People who I can talk to, and who unknowingly give me valuable advise. Things you can learn only by interacting with people, only by getting a different perspective from a person who is built differently.
And though my mom insists I haven't changed a bit, I like to believe that I change when I see I am wrong. Not when someone tries to jam that down my throat, not when someone is advising me, but when I happen to talk about it with a friend who makes me see the other side of the coin.

Wishing all of you.
Family. Friendship. Peace. Joy. Wonder.
Happy Holidays

No comments: