After a really really long time, got to see a good romantic movie appropriate for my age. While Bollywood still caters to teenage or young romance, and Hollywood never really made good chick-flicks barring a few, I always craved for a good romance. And one cannot really watch (BBC series) or read Pride and Prejudice endlessly. I don't think Conversations falls in the same category, but it still was a refreshing movie.
Having seen the movie, I can understand why women would find it appealing. The guy in the movie is so unreal, and so sweet, that we women have to fall for him. You have to get used to the split image style of the movie. I actually found it a little jarring. But the dialogues and the story were witty and intriguing enough for me to overlook that bit.
Having seen the movie, I can understand why women would find it appealing. The guy in the movie is so unreal, and so sweet, that we women have to fall for him. You have to get used to the split image style of the movie. I actually found it a little jarring. But the dialogues and the story were witty and intriguing enough for me to overlook that bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment