Friday, September 21, 2012

Babble log

A couple of months back, Siddhi was playing with some blocks in his room. R was sitting right next to him. I happened to walk by and Siddhi looks up and tells me, "Mama, I am building a house for you, me and Sanju". Naturally, I asked him what about Daddy?. And he tells me, "Daddy lives at Q***cm".
A month back, we were driving by my work place and I showed my building to Siddhi. All of us were in the car and we were heading to a friend's place for a late afternoon BBQ. Siddhi had been woken up from his nap. Anyways, Siddhi got all emotional when he saw my office building, and he told us that he was going to go to work too. He was going to work at Legoland and that he was going to bring back toys for Sanju, me and Daddy from work.

Sanju has now started talking a lot. Everything is "My turn". So it could be something totally  harmless like, Sanju going "yipee yipee" and laughing. So I respond to her babble the same way. But before I can finish my "yipee" she goes.. "Now my turn". And this goes on for anything and everything. For books, for toys, for songs.

No comments: