is a day when no body in the family is sick
is a day when I get my 1 hour of exercise
is a day when I have a productive 8 hour day at work
is a day when I have healthy meals for the family
is a day when I get to read a book for atleast 10 mins
is a day when I don't fight with R
is a day when I manage to call my parents
is a day when I meet a friend for lunch
I can never get all of these things in one day. But for now, I am making my peace with partial joys.
is a day when I get my 1 hour of exercise
is a day when I have a productive 8 hour day at work
is a day when I have healthy meals for the family
is a day when I get to read a book for atleast 10 mins
is a day when I don't fight with R
is a day when I manage to call my parents
is a day when I meet a friend for lunch
I can never get all of these things in one day. But for now, I am making my peace with partial joys.
1 comment:
I think even if we can manage to do a few of these I can call it a good day. To me a good day is when all of us come home, have a nice dinner, kids shower w/o yelling and shreaking, play a bit, read some books and go to sleep.
Post a Comment