Friday, November 18, 2005

Muss es sein ? Es Muss sein!

I have been meaning to create a blog for quite some time now. Actually, ever since I moved to San Diego a few months back. I thought that working from home, not interacting with too many people, might be difficult for me. I thought I would want to talk about what I read, did; you know the usual things with which you bore your unsuspecting colleagues. And so I did create a blog, but I could not get around to writing anything on the blog. I was never much of a diary person, and a web-diary just didn't seem to cut it for me.

Yesterday however I finished reading, "Milan Kundera's: The Unbearable lightness of Being", and I just loved the book. So then I decided to start a blog to keep an account of the books I loved reading, and the ones I didn't care too much about, the movies I watched, the places I went to. And so here's the first post of this blog. "Must it be ? It must be!"

No comments: