We were supposed to start our India trip packing. Instead on Saturday we went for a run, and then played table tennis with our friends G and B. Over lunch, B told us about Ilya's concert at The Casbah. R and I were really tempted to join them, but we decided to focus on our upcoming trip.
After lunch, we went for some last minute gift shopping. And after spending nearly 3 hours at Best Buy and Target, we decided to take it easy in the evening and go to the Casbah. We had a fabulous time. I think of the three, Irradio, Manuok and Ilya, G and I liked Irradio the best. Whereas B and R liked Ilya the best. We are definitely going to hang out more at the Casbah.
1 comment:
I don't know if you've used a Shuffle, but most people who have one never use it.
Post a Comment