Yesterday at work, some of my friends and I ended up talking about faith. I am a closet atheist. I don't talk about it, unless I am with friends who I know would not to try to change me. Anyways, so yesterday my friends were wondering what my support system was, what I do in my darkest hour. This then led to a long discussion.
I really don't know if I will ever become a believer again. I do know for a fact that when I am going through a difficult patch, I become a recluse. I read more; is it escapism, I wonder ? Also, I really like to be left alone, and if someone tries to get me out of that shell, I am not a very good person to be around.
Does not having faith make me a stronger person ? I don't think so. I think people who have faith and hope are stronger.
No comments:
Post a Comment