Yesterday when I was with friends, I happened to say that my favorite Amitabh movie was Mr. Natwarlal. But on my drive back I thought that Abhimaan was definitely better than Mr. Natwarlal, but since it was not a typical formula movie it really didn't count.
Again as I was sipping my coffee in the evening I thought that I liked his Trishul better, but wasn't it a multi-starrer? And he was exceptional in Kala Patthar. Oh how I dig those dark brooding types! Who can forget Satte Pe Satta? Even today when I want to get a dose of romance, I watch "Dilbur mere kab tak mujhe". And sometimes this. Zanjeer and Anand do not fall in the "Amitabh" movie list because he was not a star then. But I think I liked that Amitabh much much better. And wasn't he just adorable in Chupke Chupke?
And he was really good in some lesser known movies like Saudagar and Manzil. How did he manage to look so sincere in this song (around 1:20). I loved Deewar, Shakti. And Do aur Do Paanch was really entertaining.
You bet I have seen every single movie of his..before his Agnipath era. And I really can't pick "one" favorite movie of his.
1 comment:
haha.. after that days discussion.. my play list has been filled with my fav amitabh numbers too :) !
Post a Comment