I go through different TV watching phases. The Law & Order phase lasted quite a long time. I can't watch the series endlessly anymore. Seinfeld used to be a personal favorite. Now I think I remember all the jokes, all the episodes. Scrubs was quite addictive as well. These days I watch Psych a lot. And through these phases, Frasier is always a constant. I watch an episode or two for a refreshing break from whatever I am into. I never watch Frasier endlessly though.
And I am surprised at the timelessness. Or rather why I like Frasier and Niles so much. And yesterday this quote just cracked me up. Niles says to Frasier, "Don't punish yourself Frasier. At least you are deep enough to realise you are shallow".
And I am surprised at the timelessness. Or rather why I like Frasier and Niles so much. And yesterday this quote just cracked me up. Niles says to Frasier, "Don't punish yourself Frasier. At least you are deep enough to realise you are shallow".
No comments:
Post a Comment